Have you heard of Grand Tartaria?
Did they teach you about this immense Empire at school?
Do you know where it was?
I’ve known about Tartaria/Tartary for quite a while now but it stayed on the outskirts of my research until about 6 months ago. Then all of a sudden, everywhere I look, I’m finding mentions of this Empire. It is being deeply investigated right now by many amazing researchers, from multiple angles.
So – where do I come in?
For any of this information here to be understood, you HAVE to KNOW
that our whole history has been deliberately falsified.
This is a MAHOOSIVE area of study and the subject of future posts.
Well, right now, all I have is many, many questions and many many subjects that I’m linking together. And all that I can give you, at this moment in time is a list of my mixed up knowledge and the way it is slowly (but ever so brightly) linking together.
Not a lot of this will make sense right now. These are just clues. Signposts.
But, PLEASE bear with me over the coming months as I gather in more information.
Right. Let’s take a look at the first Very Rough Guide to —
The Greta Brookes, Hidden History Project, Guide to Grand Tartaria.
- Grand Tartaria existed but has been deliberately wiped from our knowledge.
- Grand Tartaria was a HUGE, interlinked Empire that covered much of the known and unknown world.
- Anything concerning Grand Tartaria is -today- reported by the mainstream ‘know-it-all’ establishment NEGATIVELY.
- The structure of this society has been systematically erased over the last few centuries. On the ground as well as on paper.
- What are the reasons for all the above?
A LONG LIST OF SEEMINGLY RANDOM THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY ALL INTERCONNECTED.
- The truth about WHO WE REALLY ARE.
- The truth about religion.
- The truth about why our history has been put into the washing machine, cleaned, rinsed, spun about and then hung out on the line all shiny new, muddled up, and smelling sweeter (!)
- Andronicus I Comnenus (killed in Constantinople)
- Byzantine Empire
- Kievan Rus
- Magnus Barefoot, King of Norway (killed in Ireland)
- Harold Hardradr, King of Norway, Magnus Barefoot’s Grandfather (killed at Stamford Bridge in England)
- Anne of Kiev.
- Vladimir the Great and his wife.
- Yaroslav the Wise
- Elisiv, daughter of Yaroslav the Wise
- St Magnus of Norway
- Yaroslav Osmomysl of Galicia
- Kashka people
- The Tsar of the Slavs
- Margaret of Scotland
- White Mummies found in Western China
- The Fisher King and his wounded thigh
- The Sack of Constantinople 1204
- The Turin Shroud
- The Mandylion
- The Haga Sophia/Temple of Solomon
- Vlad the Impaler
- Elisabeth Bathory
- Red-haired, blue eyed people.
- The Vatican
- Great Fire of London
- Romanov book 1648 “Book about Faith”
- The Number of the BEAST 666
- Birth by Cesarean Section
- Pantera the Roman Soldier
- The Comet, Solar Eclipse and Earthquake of 1185
- Mud Floods
- WHY, in Jean de Courcy’s Global Chronicle pictures are the FOUNDERS of TROY wearing WOOL LINED WINTER HATS WITH EAR FLAPS????
More to come…….
Happy New Year to ALL x